About to start reading
Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
“Whatever happens to your body, your soul will survive, untouched…”
“The bird, the pin, the song, the berries, the watch, the cracker, the dress that burst into flames. I am the mockingjay. The one that survived despite the Capitol’s plans. The symbol of the rebellion.”
This is a network for everyone who is in love with Noah Shaw and the Mara Dyer trilogy!Rule
- Must be Following Brit and Samantha
- Reblog this
- Likes are only for bookmarking and will not be counted
- If you want to increase your chances, make a post explaining why you want to be in the network and tag it with #noahsbabesnetwork
- We will pick an unknown amount of people once this reaches 40 notesWhat we are looking for
- Friendly, active bloggers
- Blogs that are organized
- fandom/multifandom blogsPerks
- more followers
- make new friends
- being able to talk to awesome people about the trilogy and other books
- get help/advise with edits and htmlIf you make it in
- You will recieve a message from one of us
- you must be comfortable sending us your e-mail
- you have to follow all other members
If you have any questions, just message either me or Samantha!
Working all weekend so I’ll be MIA most of the day today and tomorrow,but I’ll try to post a little when I get home,
That or deal with tumblr on my phone which is frustrating
You’ve given them an opportunity. They just have to be brave enough to take it.
"I love you."
Somewhere inside me is a merciful, forgiving person. Somewhere there is a girl who tries to understand what people are going through, who accepts that people do evil things and that desperation leads them to darker places than they ever imagined. I swear she exists, and she hurts for the repentant boy I see in front of me.
But if I saw her, I wouldn’t recognize her.
So… you’re Mary Watson.
Who are you?
katniss everdeen + tropes